My Wee Scottish Light Ale | Baird Brewing Company / Fishmarket Taproom

Japan
bairdbeer.com

Style: Scottish Ale

Availability: Summer

"Lightly reddish-tan in color and sporting a tightly latticed head of snow-white foam, Baird My Wee Scottish Light Ale is a perfect warm weather libation. It manages to be both satisfyingly quenching and pleasurably satiating. The aroma is a sweetly malty one with bready and biscuity notes that are leavened by a soft and spritely fruitiness. In the mouth, flavors reminscent of toffee, nuts and corn bread that is smattered with honey predominate. The finish is vanishingly sweet. At a mere 3.0% ABV, My Wee Scottish Light Ale is the ultimate session beer."

Added by UncleJimbo on 06-23-2006