Sasquash | Big Time Brewery & Alehouse

Big Time Brewery & Alehouse
Washington, United States
bigtimebrewery.com

Style: Pumpkin Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by TheBungyo on 10-11-2009

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 3
4.39/5  rDev -7.8%

Stopped by Pikes Market tonight and they included it in their world tour tonight...perfect choice Pikes....

So at the first moment I couldn't place it then the pumpkin and spice hit my nose. I was drawn in like a magnet. No really turn this beer into a candel and I will reconsider my wife burning candels again in the house...

look was copper with a little light yellow tint to it. i don't remeber the head....

Taste was magic. really what more can I say. I had a mushroom burger that was good. This beer changed the flavor of the burger to a amazing burger.

mouthful was alright which leads to the drinkablity. I am not sold I could handle it all night but i would give it a try.

This pumpkin stout was enjoyed on tap at the Elysian Pumpkin Ale Fest.

This beer looked as inviting as chilly lake on a hot summer day. Opaque as the midnight sky, the body looked impenetrable beneath it's cap of velvety brown head. I'd wager that just about any brewer would be proud of a stout (in this case a pumpkin stout) that looked like this.

Nose was full of pumpkin, spices, and vanilla and chocolate. Absolutely divine.

The taste offered very subtle banana, along with pumpkin, chocolate and vanilla. Each flavor ebbed and flowed in harmony, with one backing off to let another shine. Amazingly what seemed to shine even more was the mouthfeel, which was incredible. This was totally creamy and rich ... almost decadent. Would've made a great dessert.

Wow, Bill Jenkins somehow you constantly manage to outdo yourself. I hope this becomes a routine feature at Big Time ... this beer deserves it. Stole the show for me at the fest.

Sasquash from Big Time Brewery & Alehouse