Pour Sap

Notes:
Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 7 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
Gatch from Rhode Island

4.73/5  rDev +5.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

On-tap at the barn on a 90+ degree day and pretty crowded since it’s the day before July 4th. Been waiting to try this one for a while since I love ABAs and real maple syrup. This has everything you want in the style, especially that sweet malty nose, but with a delicious maple flavor in the flavor and finish. Not great for this hot summer day but still seriously tasty and obviously well-crafted. Not cloying at all, this could be a better breakfast beer than a stout!

Jul 03, 2019
Cannabanoid from Massachusetts

4.66/5  rDev +4.3%

I found this brewery completely by chance. I saw a hand painted sign with a hop cone on it in my way to Proclamation Brewery. I knew I had to stop on my way back...I did. After driving half a mile through the woods on a bumpy dirt road I found a quaint little farmhouse and an old tilted barn as advertised. Once inside the barn I ordered a taster which consisted of Peep toad APA,Brew fest DIPA, and Pour Sap. I purchased a 750ml growler. He brews this brown ale with maple sap from his trees on the farm in the place of water. The result is something amazing. This is quite possibly the best ABA I have ever tasted.

Jun 26, 2015