Augusta Hop Garden IPA | Augusta Brewing Company

Augusta Brewing Company
Missouri, United States
augustabrewing.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by MTNboy on 11-22-2008

Liked:
4.35/5
Alströms:

4.35/5  rDev 0%

I am not sure if this beer was just brewed for the Augusta Bottoms Beer Festival I could not find it on the website but it was in the brochure and this is how I took it down in my notes. I wish I would have got the ABV. It is a strong IPA and you can tell as soon as you sip it they have used a wide variety of hops. These hops do not conflict like some IPA's that use different hops but work in harmony. They create a fruity floral blend of bitterness that is very pleasant. It has a bitter peach like aftertaste. It has great bronze color with a full head and lace. It is a medium bodied beer

Augusta Hop Garden IPA from Augusta Brewing Company