Augusta Amber In The Rye | Augusta Brewing Company

Augusta Brewing Company
Missouri, United States
augustabrewing.com

Style: Rye Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by MTNboy on 11-22-2008

3.89/5  rDev 0%

I am not sure if this beer was just brewed for the Augusta Bottoms Beer Festival I could not find it on the website but it was in the brochure and this is how I took it down in my notes. I wish I would have got the ABV. It has a blend of grain flavor that are evident in the taste. There is a very fruity like taste in both the bitterness and sweetness. It is a clear bronze color with not much head or lace. It is medium bodied and very smooth with no aftertaste.

Augusta Amber In The Rye from Augusta Brewing Company