Åbro Bryggmästarens Mixed Ale 5,0% | Åbro Bryggeri

Style: Black & Tan

Added by bark on 03-01-2005

Reviews by GreenCard:
2.97/5  rDev 0%

Appearance: light to gold amber, great clarity, frothy layer of off-white suds, good head retention, some lace

Aroma: malt, hint of butterscotch, bile-like hops, yeast

Flavor: dry from the start, grainy, "front-mounted" acerbic hop bitterness, unripe passionfruit, apricot pits, finishes even dryer than it starts with a lingering bitterness

Mouthfeel: medium body, mild but assertive carbonation, crisp texture, slight astringency

Other comments: I was pretty curious about this one because, as a homebrewer, I had wondered about mixing a lager with an ale. This is the first time I've seen one professionally brewed, I think. A pretty good beer, though I don't really like the hops they used.

Åbro Bryggmästarens Mixed Ale 5,0% from Åbro Bryggeri