Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Drake's Chocolate Milk Stout | Drake's Brewing Co.

3.22/5
Okay
1 Rating

Drake's Brewing Co.
drinkdrakes.com

Style: American Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by audiojon on 06-06-2006

Reviews by audiojon:
3.22/5  rDev 0%

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I ordered this, but it unfortunately fell a bit short. The "chocolate milk" aspect sounded very good, as I thought it would mean a lighter, creamier chocolate flavor when compared with what I'm used to. In fact, the chocolate was a bit rough, and hit a bit hard in the first few sips. It didn't really get much smoother from there on out, but this would probably satisfy chocolate stout lovers. Taste gets a 3.0, as I'm comparing this to stouts in general. Not sure where it would fall on the chocolate stout scale, but I can tell you there are others that I prefer.

Drake's Chocolate Milk Stout from Drake's Brewing Co.