Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Snowshoes White Ale | Midnight Sun Brewing Co.

Snowshoes White AleSnowshoes White Ale
4.96/5
World-Class
Snowshoes White AleSnowshoes White Ale

Midnight Sun Brewing Co.
Alaska, United States
midnightsunbrewing.com

Style: Witbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 04-28-2002

5/5  rDev 0%

4.92/5  rDev 0%

This is one of the best white ales I have had in the US. I had it at the brewery because it wasn't available in stores. The beer reminded me of blue moon white, but in color as opposed to black and white. The flavors were not too strong, but were just enough to satisfy. If I could get this every time I went out, I would.

Snowshoes White Ale from Midnight Sun Brewing Co.