Brewers Reserve Alter Bier | Stoudts Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Stoudts Brewing Co.
Pennsylvania, United States
stoudtsbeer.com

Style: Altbier

Added by MLasoski on 12-02-2012

3.2

3.2/5  rDev 0%

Bought this bottle in Stoudts' brewpub in Adamstown during a beer road trip.

I suspected a light-bodied, malty beer and that's what I got. Not too shabby.

A: Brown body with a white, fluffy head. Lots of carbonation visibly from the body.

S: Smells like roasted malt, nothing more to it than that.

T: Definitely an easy drinker. Very malt-forward and the carbonation adds a crisp taste.

M: Malty-sweet to start with a crisp finish. Very enjoyable.

O: I don't necessarily recommend you pay $12.00 for the bottle. I am sure there are other available altbier options out there than this that go for much cheaper prices. If you find this beer on tap and aren't looking for something too heavy but with character, I suggest you order this.

Brewers Reserve Alter Bier from Stoudts Brewing Co.