AleSmith Blacksmith's Blonde Ale | AleSmith Brewing Company

alesmith.com

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Added by jcalabre on 07-03-2003

3.51/5  rDev 0%

Originally sampled on 19 April 2003. I am writing this review from my notes. I had this on draught at Wing's restaurant in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. I have never seen it anywhere else.
At the restaurant, they didn't have a description of the beer. I assumed that it was a Koelsch, based on the name. It actually did taste a bit like a Koelsch; however, the alcohol was too high, though. It had a slightly lemony flavor with a light yellow color. It's a good session beer.

AleSmith Blacksmith's Blonde Ale from AleSmith Brewing Company