Barley Wine | Copper Creek Brewing Co.

4.15/5
Exceptional
1 Rating

Copper Creek Brewing Co.
Georgia, United States
coppercreekathens.com

Style: American Barleywine

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Fall

Added by aracauna on 11-09-2004

4.15/5  rDev 0%

I can truly say that I love Copper Creek. This brewer is truly a wonder. Every beer rocks and this is no exception (if I ever buy a brewery, I’ll spare no expense to get him to leave Copper Creek or either work double-duty). Cloudy copper with a big head, at least for a barleywine. The aroma is fresh grapefruit rind hops. Great aroma. There’s a bit of that barleywine butter/fruit. There’s a bitter finish and bit of soil. It’s not really over the top, but could perhaps benefit from a bit of aging.

Barley Wine from Copper Creek Brewing Co.