Sister Summer

Very Good
Notes:
Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 21 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
4.33/5  rDev +7.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

from a growler, poured 6/10 and drank 6/10
L: a nice hazy yellow/orange color with a solid finger of white head. looks great!
S: not a huge nose on this guy, slight notes of orange and pineapple. A bit sweet on the nose
T: Bam! this beer is loaded with flavor. Lots of orange and mango in there. So juicy and tasty.
F: a creamy and soft feel, this bear is so easy to drink.
O: this was the second beer I had tried at the CH brewery, and I ended up taking a growler home. I have heard mixed reviews from this place, but it seems that they have their recipes on point. I was very impressed, and expect to see great things from these guys.

4.14/5  rDev +3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

After hearing some mixed reviews from trusted sources, I finally got a chance to see and sample for myself and I was impressed; growler filled on 6/3/16; drank in a snifter glass on 6/5/16; my growler was labeled as 6.0% ABV; could add more aroma but I love the look and taste of this beer

4.12/5  rDev +2.5%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Tap. A deep orange. Nose is a bit lacking with some malt and N orange that needs to be sought out. Taste is way more explosive in comparison. Good malt and some orange zest. Good carb and smooth and sticky. Impressed.

Sister Summer from Cold Harbor Brewing