Chili Beer | Six Rivers Brewery

Style: Chile Beer

Added by jasonjlewis on 10-14-2007

Reviews by Trilogy31:
3.85/5  rDev -3.5%

Pours a hazy sunset orange with an amber red tinge and a sticky full two fingers of foam leaving nice lacing. The nose brings bready malts and a touch of citrus along with an earthiness. The mouth brings a refreshing pale ale quality with more bready malts and a high level of pleasant chile spice hitting right in the back of the throat lingering for at least a minute. A touch too spicy for me but a nice chili beer.

4.42/5  rDev +10.8%

After Rogues chipotle ale (the only previous chile ale that I've had) I decided this style was ok, but not tha great. How wrong I was. I crave more chili beer right now. It's one of my favorite styles. This beer is fucking awesome. Strong, full, pepperjack cheese with beer. I love it. I want more. It leaves the pleasant spiciness on the palate and throat.

GIVE ME MORE CHILI BEER! Damnit. More brewers need to brew chili beer. I saw one in denver but I somehow didn't come home with it. FUCK! IF anyone has chili beer send it to me. I want more!

3.75/5  rDev -6%

2.99/5  rDev -25.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Chili Beer from Six Rivers Brewery