Kukmin Hop Ale

Gots
SCORE
n/a
Kukmin Hop AleKukmin Hop Ale
Notes: Kukmin Hop Ale is not your typical brew. Even though we use a lot of hops (over 6lbs/BBL), it is our process that brings out the aromatics, flavor, and character, without the bitterness. The pillowy feel only adds to the juicy burst of hop awesomeness that will please any craft brew fan.
Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 3 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
3.76/5  rDev -6.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Nice little tangerine golden body with a good two fingers of fluffy white head. Decent retention and great lacing.
Nose is soft and nondescript. Grassy and a little floral. Some grainy malts and an almost mineralic note that reminds me of... something from the hospital, but I can't quite put my finger on what (but it's not 'medicinal').
Flavour is more of the light grassy hops with some light floral sweetness and a nice bitter finish with some candied citrus.
Medium light body with spritzy refreshing carbonation. I feel like this is straddling the line between being a really good APA and a decent IPA. I'm glad to have grabbed one to try, and am enjoying it, but don't really feel that I'm missing out by not being in distro.

Kukmin Hop Ale from The Booth Brewing Co.