Touch O’ Crunch!
Artisanal Brew Works

Touch O’ Crunch!Touch O’ Crunch!
Rate It

Wants
Gots
SCORE
n/a
Touch O’ Crunch!Touch O’ Crunch!
Notes: First, we selected premium malts to yield an orange hue. Next we used a Norwegian yeast called Kveik, which lends to a bit of orange aroma. Ground nutmeg and cloves were hand selected from @fourseasons, and rather than use cinnamon sticks as in the past, we decided to use our favorite cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Brewed a touch O' lactose to yield a silky smooth mouth feel, and secondary fermented with sweet orange peel and vanilla, this is a spiced seasonal beer to be savored with friends, or by a warm toasty fire with the ones you love.
Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 5 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
Nuttin_but_the_best_Clark from Massachusetts

2.39/5  rDev -27.8%

This isn't a terrible red ale ... but what it's not is anything like cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Zero! The only taste you'll get here is a robust red ale with some weird faintly artificial fruity taste added in. The name and can art is completely misleading and quite frankly I'm getting sick and tired of all these beers brewed with supposed pecan pie, junior mints, breakfast cereals, etc..which taste nothing like the thing they plaster all over the can.

To say this has anything cinnamon toast crunch about it would be completely false. I taste no cinnamon, no graham cracker and no sugar. At 6 bucks a can, I'm super mad that I bought into the hype.

The nose is kind of flowery. The mouthfeel is the best part of the beer. Run through my Fizzics system , the head goes beyond foam and almost looks like the froth on a cappuccino. The taste is a red ale, like Killians. Nothing overly special or noteworthy. This is a cash grab ... all marketing hype and no deliver. Skip it.

Feb 16, 2021