Sangano Ambree | Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V.
vansteenberge.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Added by Boto on 06-08-2004

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 2
3.1/5  rDev 0%

33cl. bottle: The cap almost shot out of my hand with a loud pffft! I quickly poured some into a glass thinking that some foam was coming: I was right. I only poured a little and got a glass of foam. It was also rising up from the bottle. It did subside quickly, but as soon as I added more beer the glass would foam up to the top again. After playing this game for awhile I finally got to the beer. It is an opaque amber color. The aroma is sweet and somewhat fruity, with cherries definitely in evidence. Somewhat dry flavor, with hints of the cherries. Here I thought I was buying an african beer, and find out it was brewed in Belgium. It wouldn’t be too bad in small doses.

Sangano Ambree from Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V.