No Tresspassing

Gots
SCORE
Outstanding
No TresspassingNo Tresspassing
Notes: We loved it so much we just had to bring it back! No Trespassing IPA, aka XPerimental Batch #9, offers a variety of tropical flavors and aromas including citrus and melon. This one's here to stay!
Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 15
4.17/5  rDev -2.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

16 oz can into tulip. No date but bought from brewery a few days ago.
Look is nice cloudy golden orange. Nose is tropical fruit with apricot. Taste follows nose with little grapefruit tang at end. Feel is creamy and smooth, medium. Overall a very nice NE IPA. Will get again.

4.5/5  rDev +5.1%

I've never been one to not trespass, and when I saw this can (this beautiful yellow can)....I just couldn't help myself. I broke right into it. I mean, I explored the whole thing....the top, the bottom, the front and back...and even the middle.
And it was so worth it.
Super hazy? Yup.
Hoppy as all hell? Yup.
Smooth and lush? Yup.
Beautiful to look at in the glass? Yup.
Easy to finish, just so you can crack open another? Yup, yup.
Citra and Amarillo are a nice combination.
Oh, man. I'm so lucky that my girl Peg was willing to head over to the brewery to get in on this action, because I really didn't want to miss out on this one...and, I was at work. Not only did she do it, but she was first in line.
Now, that's love.
Hey...it takes a village.
If you don't, then I'd suggest that you follow on Facebook, and get you some of this the next time it comes out. You'll be glad you did, if you love New England IPAs, like I do.
Cheers.