Devil's Head Dark Lager | Only the Best Brewing Company

Colorado, United States

Style: Munich Dunkel Lager

Added by palliko on 02-28-2004

3.03/5  rDev 0%

Let me say up front, I am not a big fan of Chimay or other Belgians. I don't like the cloves and acetyl. Hold that in mind, and I will try and be objective. The bottle explains that Devil's Head is a natural rock formation found near the brewery in Divide, CO. The appearance is of watery cola with very little foam and no lacing. The aroma is very negligible. The taste is mildly: cloves with some medicinal hops and anise, some malt and a clove aftertaste. A thin bodied mouthfeel. I am sipping as I write (the only way to review beer!) Not a session beer - unless you are addicted to cloves!

Devil's Head Dark Lager from Only the Best Brewing Company