Cogburn | Rooster's Brewing Company Ltd.

Awaiting More Ratings

Rooster's Brewing Company Ltd.
England, United Kingdom
roosters.co.uk

Style: English Pale Ale

Added by BlackHaddock on 07-23-2012

3/5  rDev 0%

Brewed for 'True Grit'.

25th April 2012: Hand pulled pint in my local Wetherspoons. Pale to light amber body, clean and clear, head was thin and almost white in colour.

Aroma of summer fruits with an overcoat of citrus intent at all times.

The taste was also fruity, with grapefruit being the main ‘stand out’ flavour for me. As the beer warmed the bitterness seemed to be less pronounced and the flavours began to become more sweet (almost orangey).

I wanted another pint, but I was on a mission so had to move on, pity because I’m not sure I’ve done this brew a fair review or justice.

Cogburn from Rooster's Brewing Company Ltd.