Emerald Irish Ale | Steelhead Brewing Co.

Liked This Beer

3.87/5
Alströms:

4.5/5  rDev 0%

3.23/5  rDev 0%

Layover in SFO, Delta putting me up in Burlingame w/o a car...which is far from Toronado, so... gotta make do. Walked over to Steelhead to pass some time.

A- Pours a opaque and murky copper brown. Looks a little like an iced tea to me. The head hasn't really changed at all- stagnant looking tan foam barely thicker than a skimming.

S- Not a lot here....mostly malty some sweet & bitter notes....barely

T- Some caramel sweetness starts off, biscuit grains, some alcohol metallic notes at the end. Some bitter cedar/pine notes muddled in the end.

M- Medium body, finishes kind of dry. Gentle cask softness on the carb. I do like that the cask isn't totally room temp, I like em cool.

D- I was looking for something unique/seasonal to check for some creativity and on cask too! Meh. Not bad but not really that good either. Always nice to try something new & local.

Emerald Irish Ale from Steelhead Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 2 ratings