Espresso Cream Stout | Big Bear Brewing Company

Style: American Stout

Added by Rifugium on 12-28-2012

3.78/5  rDev 0%

First had: on tap at Big Bear, Coral Springs, FL

Opaque black pour with a small but dense and creamy cap of tan head, decent retention and lacing. They didn't indicate that this was a nitro pour, but it sure seemed like it. Roasty aroma, dark malts and coffee. Delivered what was promised in the taste, coffee and cream, lactose sweetness, balanced with dark malt roastiness. Smooth velvety mouthfeel, but not quite full-bodied, easily drinkable, good after-dinner beer. Very tasty, though I'm glad the wife got this and not me, because I think a full pour would have been a bit much for myself...it just started losing its luster to me after a while.

Espresso Cream Stout from Big Bear Brewing Company