Southport Mill Hill Pilsener | SBC Restaurant & Brewery - Southport

SBC Restaurant & Brewery - Southport
Connecticut, United States
southportbrewing.com

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

An authentic Czech pilsner, light in body, crisp, crafted with Belgium malt and hopped 3 times with Czech Saaz.

Added by stirgy on 06-24-2002

2.62/5  rDev 0%

I had this at the Southport restaurant. I don't like to write a bad review, but something was off - there was a bad odor. My buddy confirmed this funky stench, but the bartender didn't seem to think there was anything off.

When I plugged my nose and drank it, it was actually pretty good. I'm guessing that normally this is a pretty decent drink.

Southport Mill Hill Pilsener from SBC Restaurant & Brewery - Southport