Salitos Mojito | Krombacher Brauerei

Germany
krombacher.de

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Added by BlackHaddock on 09-24-2011

From Festival de las Naciones. In Teku glass. Playing Sentience: The Android's Tale. Too much mint/peppermint here, so much that it doesn seem a beer but a refreshment with "mojito" reminiscences and becomes a bit tiresome

2.25/5  rDev -5.9%

3.26/5  rDev +36.4%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

2.58/5  rDev +7.9%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.5

2.5/5  rDev +4.6%

2.68/5  rDev +12.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

From bottle. Colour is green-ish yellow.I liked the appearance and the way it changed under the light. Aroma of mint. Light taste, also mint, refreshing. I would honor it during the summer months if it was nearby available,still, I give it a low overall score since it contains less than 50% beer

1.85/5  rDev -22.6%

Clear 330ml bottle poured into a 'Good People' glass. This very pale greeny yellow beer was obtained for me in Belgium by my son-in-law (he always tries to find a beer I've never had before when he travels).

Looks like 'Mountain Dew' and it smells like a lime infused cocktail. This is not the sort of thing I'd normally drink and I'll not be having another, ever.

Sweet, with a lime, citrusy sickly flavour, not for me at all: a nightclub drink for tossers.

Salitos Mojito from Krombacher Brauerei