Rīgas Tumšais (Riga's Dark) | Kimmels Riga

Style: Vienna Lager

Added by Dogbrick on 12-05-2002

Reviews by granger10:
1.62/5  rDev 0%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

This one was just plain not good. It was a damn cheap import so I decided to give it a try, being low on cash and all. After tasting it I can see why it was so cheap. It tasted worse than a Coors light. Well, i dont know if I'd go that far, but maybe. I detected crab grass or maybe a weed taste to it. I was hoping for a find but had no such luck

1.25/5  rDev 0%

A fellow beer lover gave me one of these, but what did I do to him to deserve this? Well, now I can check Latvia off the list of countries I need to visit to try a beer. This was a poor excuse for a Vienna. The color was pretty and the head and lacing were okay, but the flavor was sour and acidic. I have a Romulan Ale with this guy's name on it...

Rīgas Tumšais (Riga's Dark) from Kimmels Riga