Bison Coriander Rye | Bison Brewing

3.73 w/ 3 ratings

Bison Brewing
bisonbrew.com

Style: Rye Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 10-01-2001

Liked:
3.73/5
Alströms:

Reviews by midnite2sixman:
3.44/5  rDev -7.8%

Pours nice and dark red, decent amount of head.

Smell is rye up front banana bread too.

Kind of bland, a lot more like an amber than a rye to my taste buds. Caraway seeds are evident.

MOre of the same, pretty solid beer. I hate bagging on stuff but this one I would have to say let me down just a bit. Don't know what my expectations were.

Interesting beer! Dark Copper color, small head. A spicy light bodied ale. The question is the spiciness from the coriander, the rye or the hops? Probably a little of both. Finish is clean. Aftertaste is hoppy and spicy. A different taste. I like this beer a lot.

3.75/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Bison Coriander Rye from Bison Brewing