Full Day HopfenWeizen | Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery

Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery
Illinois, United States
flossmoorstation.com

Style: Weizenbock

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by mynie on 11-25-2011

Liked:
3.96/5
Alströms:

3.75/5  rDev 0%

4.17/5  rDev 0%

(There's no HopfenWeizen category, and so since other Hopfens are classified as Weizenbocks I just followed suit. Yes, I am one of those kids who would jump off a bridge if I saw some cool dudes doing it first).

Anyhow, this is review is from notes, and had I known that no one had reviewed the beer before, I would have taken more comprehensive notes. Sorry.

Pours really sunshine pretty with a body so creamy you can tell how thick it is just by looking at it.

Smells and tastes like an American IPA with some wheatmalt backing. Hops are huge and delicious. Tastes like a brilliant blend of green and gold, ending with nodes of bananas and black pepper.

Full Day HopfenWeizen from Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery