Ballistic Brewing Co. - Sidewinder Pale Ale | Indian Wells Brewing Company

Ballistic Brewing Co. - Sidewinder Pale AleBallistic Brewing Co. - Sidewinder Pale Ale
Liked This Beer
2.4 w/ 3 ratings

Indian Wells Brewing Company
mojavered.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by BeerofHrod on 12-19-2013

Liked:
2.4/5
Alströms:

1.12/5  rDev -53.3%

I've had better tasting dishwater. Hops? Malt? I think they exist. But you won't find them here.

3.09/5  rDev +28.8%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

A great example of a simple pale ale. Nothing exciting here but I was pleasantly surprised at it's drink-ability and mouthfeel. This beer takes it easy on the hop additions, they play a support role to the malts and slight bitterness. I don't look for hop forward brews so this is something I like.

Ballistic Brewing Co. - Sidewinder Pale Ale from Indian Wells Brewing Company