Cambridge House Rocky Red To Dublin | The Cambridge House Brewpub

Style: Irish Red Ale

Availability: Spring

Added by Boto on 04-06-2010

4.35/5  rDev 0%

On tap at the Cambridge house with Soupedup and Larsonstyle. I love hoppy red ales. I was delighted at the hoppy aroma. I dove right in and experienced them. Hops nicely balanced with a caramel backbone. Very tasty. Very well balanced. I had no problem polishing off this pint and almost ordered a second (something I rarely do because I like to try as many different beers as possible). Another solid beer form a solid brewpub.

3.88/5  rDev 0%

Draught in Granby: This one pours a dark, copper color. There was very little of an off-white head, but still left some lacing. The aroma was a bit lighter. It was somewhat floral, with pine and some roasted barley in there too. The taste is a bit dry and somewhat bitter. There is a good caramel malt body behind it with a hint of roastiness. Nice!

Cambridge House Rocky Red To Dublin from The Cambridge House Brewpub