Love Belgian Beer?

Style: German Pilsener

Added by BlackHaddock on 12-10-2009

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
2.11/5  rDev n/a

I rarely drink canned beer, but this one caught my eye the other day and I bought it purely to review on here. Silver 0.5 litre tin, with 'Coats of Arms' as the centre piece (hence the name (Arms Brew)).

Poured twice into my lovely La Chouffe tulip shaped glass. Plenty of life left according to the makings.

Clear golden colour with the normal pilsner pure white head on top, can't knock its appearance, looked every bit a perfect Pilsner on both pours into the glass. If the head had stayed longer it would have got a five!

Odourless, like most lager/pilsners, gets my standard score of 3.

Tasteless, what a pity, looking at the ingrediants I notice only three things: Water, malt and hop extract. I rest my case.

I really must read the information before I buy, never mind, I'll remember next time.

Wappenbrau from Oderland Brauerei GmbH
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.