Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Radical Raspberry Porter | Twain's Billiards and Tap

Style: American Porter

Availability: Fall

Added by jabergess on 10-02-2011

4.12/5  rDev 0%

A slightly sour complex porter. Smell is amazing. I totally pick out the raspberries mixed in with chocolate. Taste is more of the same, though you get the tart finish of fruit. The beer got better and more depth as it warmed, which is typical of these styles. I could drink a whole bunch of this, which at 7.2 percent could be dangerous. Alcohol is very well hidden. I wish I didn't have so far to drive home or I would have another one or five of these.

Radical Raspberry Porter from Twain's Billiards and Tap