Minotaur Dark Lager | Elysian Brewing Company

Added by BeerAdvocate on 03-01-2005

4.4

Reviews by kolbe:
4.4/5  rDev 0%

I'm new to the dark lager category, so I didn't know what to expect when my favorite Tangletown bartender offered up a pint of Minotaur a couple weeks ago. Part man, part bull... I don't know about all of that, but I do certainly know that this is a beer to be enjoyed.

Wonderfully clean aroma, complex smokey flavor, smooth finish, and low ABV conspire to make this beer you could enjoy for hours on end.

Unfortunately, remember it is all that I'll be able to do, I fear, since after a couple weeks of enjoying this beer, my pint last night was reported by the bartender to be among the last few in the barrel. I would love to see Minotaur back as a semi-regular addition to the Elysian lineup.

Minotaur Dark Lager from Elysian Brewing Company