Diprohopus | Elysian Brewing Company

Elysian Brewing Company
Washington, United States
elysianbrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Hopmodium on 03-09-2013

Reviews by Hopmodium:

This is simply my favorite beer out of the 800+ I have tried. Elysian assured me that this beer will not be bottled and will only be available on site. I am under the impression that it will be a year round beer. Imagine what you want from a hoppy yet well-balanced DIPA and this beer will appear. I will let somebody else fill you in on the details in specifics, just try this beer if you can. I recently rated all of the beers I have had and put this ahead of Pliny the Elder without hesitation.

Diprohopus from Elysian Brewing Company