Eggenberg Helles Bier | Pivovar Eggenberg & Restaurant Eggenberg

Style: Czech Pilsener

Added by Brabander on 06-19-2011

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
1.94/5  rDev n/a

Every now and then you get a beer which too bad to drink. This is one of them. Very disappointing.

I got this beer as a gift from a collegue who was in the neighbourhoof of this bewery. Best before date may 2011. A bit overdue but i keep my beers in the dark and cool.

What can you reviw when you don't like a beer at all? The smell is awafull. I drank with some family who was at my place and we smelled birdfood of the stuff where we kitted the windows with when we did not have silicons. Weird und unpleasant smell. The litthe head the beer got disappeared in a very short time.

Next beer!