Vormann Alt Aus Dahl | Brauerei Vormann

Style: Altbier

Added by Brabander on 09-03-2011

3.5/5  rDev 0%

2.73/5  rDev 0%

I got this beer in a trade with Erzengel, thanks Gabriel! This is one of the last Vormann's i have in my fridge if not THE last.

There is only one small label on the neck of the bottle. I think they forgot to put on a nbigger one.

Poured in my Dutch beerglass this beer looks like tea. Pouren in the glkass the beers sizzles in the glass with a decent head and very little carbonation.

I think this bottle is a bit over date, smell has a bit of skunkyness.

I was not sute if there was any alcohol in this one but i checked the site and it has 5 ABV. For a hot day this beer is ok for thirsty people. Not more than that.

Vormann Alt Aus Dahl from Brauerei Vormann