Brune | Brasserie Du Bocq

bocq.be

Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale

Added by Brabander on 12-17-2010

4/5  rDev 0%

I got this beer for a tasting session at my place. We drank this one after an epic tasting session with the old westy's redcap and extra8.

This is quit a good brownie. Poured in a tasting glass the beer looks good, good carbonation and a very nice lightbrown head.

I would describe this beer as a round beer with no sharp edges. Very drinkable. Nice smells of the barleymalt come in the nose.

I have a few left in the fridge, let Christmas come!

Brune from Brasserie Du Bocq