Desperados Lime

n/a
Desperados LimeDesperados Lime
Notes: None
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews.

Rated: 3.5 by NorbertB1974 from Germany

Jun 03, 2022
Reviewed by NeroFiddled from Pennsylvania

2.64/5  rDev +1.9%
Heineken Nederland B.V. “Desperados Lime”
330ml clear glass bottle coded “Mindestens haltbar bis Ende: 05-22”. Sampled on01.10.21

I was never really a fan of Desperados because it doesn’t really deliver the “tequila” for me, but it’s an OK, almost soda pop like drink if that’s your kind of thing. This one adds some lime, and a lot of sweetness. It’s also only 3.0% ABV which is kind of weird because the other versions are higher. The little bit of lime is OK but it doesn’t really help to improve it, and it’s overall too sweet and comes off as unbalanced, even for a “malternative”. I will not make the mistake of buying this again.
Oct 01, 2021
Reviewed by RedStickPhil from New Mexico

1.39/5  rDev -46.3%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5
This is a really shitty beer. It is not just insipid, it is downright nasty. As a cheapskate, my brother was really excited about it, and in about 2000 brought us some (I will confess that it might not have been this particular offering in the Despo arsenal, but I am sure they all stink). I am also a cheapskate, but this stuff was beyond my limits. We ended up forgetting about it for a few years. One bottle tucked under the sink managed to topple over and crush a mouse, so the bottles have some utility, even if the beer does not.
Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed by josanguapo from Spain

2.75/5  rDev +6.2%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75
De Carrefour. En copa aflautada de Hirsch. Estudiando Reglamento de PA. Al final uno se termina acostumbrando a estos brebajes y na no le dan ni asco sino que los tolera incluso mejor que mucha artesanas de baja calidad. La lima no es nada exagerada y me trae recuerdos de cocketeles. Cuerpo ligero.
May 05, 2020

Rated: 3 by paulish from New York

Dec 15, 2017

Rated: 2.25 by Dutchcraftbeergeek from Netherlands

Sep 19, 2017
Desperados Lime from Heineken Nederland B.V.