Black Fox Cracked Pepper Saison | Bristol Brewing Company

Added by ArrogantB on 10-22-2011

3.75/5  rDev +0.5%

3.75/5  rDev +0.5%

3.68/5  rDev -1.3%

On tap at Rackhouse Pub, I think that is the only place in Denver I've seen the Black Fox saisons. Birght yellow color, good head, looks good. Smells very yeasty to me, definitely a yeast smell I associate with Belgian beers. Tastes very yeasty as well, a bit of bubblegum and then just a hint of pepper on the finish. Mouthfeel was a little prickly when swallowing. Overall, interesting and the patron sitting next to me said he enjoyed it after I had recommended it.

Black Fox Cracked Pepper Saison from Bristol Brewing Company