Black IPA | Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company & Taproom

Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company & Taproom
Washington, United States
fallsbrew.com

Style: American Black Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Hopmodium on 03-11-2013

Reviews by Hopmodium:
3.81/5  rDev +2.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Not too shabby as I recall, dunno if this is still brewed or not, have not seen it in over 1.5 years and I visit the brewery every quarter as I hike nearby quite frequently. This was given to us b/c the server recalled the order incorrectly, so gratis, which may have made the beer taste better. I wish they bottled this so I could compare notes. It was something I would love to try again, dark but smooth, crisp and not heavy, almost a stout but not. Great job!

3.75/5  rDev +0.8%