Tautinis Ekstra | Gubernija Brewery

gubernija.lt

Style: Euro Pale Lager

Added by BlackHaddock on 03-15-2013

3.03/5  rDev 0%

500ml Can: BBD of 7 Feb 2014. Poured into a Duvel glass (twice) on 15 Mar 2013.

I found this in an ethnic shop on Walthamstow High Street.

The beer looked a typical clean and clear lager/pilsner: bright and golden, with a better than normal head of snowy white bubbles on each pour.

I thought of sweet soap (Imperial leather) when I first tasted and sniffed this: luckily that thought left me, but it did take a while.

Grainy and sweet nosed brew: slightly more maltiness than hop bitterness and medium bodied for the style. The beer has a metallic twang towards the end and I have a feeling a couple of cans could lead to a mega hangover for the unready.

I've made this sound worse than it was: Mr Average but with a little attitude is fairer.

Tautinis Ekstra from Gubernija Brewery