Nils Oscar Julöl 2005 | Nils Oscar

Style: Belgian Dark Ale

Added by bark on 10-05-2005

Reviews by kolbe:
4.25/5  rDev 0%

I enjoyed this Julöl on draught at the Bull & Bear Inn in Stockholm. I presume that it was the 2005 vintage.

This beer was exceptional. It's possible that my judgment is slightly colored after having had a remarkably less satisfying (i.e. nearly undrinkable) Julöl make by Sweden's Åbro. However, I brought back a couple bottles of this beer and shall review it again after drinking one of them.

This was a delicious beer, with a splendid nose and a remarkable palate. Highly recommended.

Nils Oscar Julöl 2005 from Nils Oscar