Eine Bayern Halbe | Hubauer GmbH Getränke

Style: Hefeweizen

Added by rinhaak on 07-11-2012

Reviews by rinhaak:
2.57/5  rDev 0%

A major disappointment. The beer pours a very pale musty yellow with no head; sitting in the glass, it looks more like a flat Squirt soda then it does a hefeweizen. The beer isn't flat, though, and little bubbles can be seen rushing to the top of the glass.

A mild nose of banana aromas, there is little character in the mouth: a bland stale banana flavor is all that is present. About halfway through the glass, an odd feeling came over me that I didn't recognize: I really lost all desire to drink it further, and I reached for my water instead.

3.75/5  rDev 0%