2x4 | Lewis & Clark Brewing Company

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Added by drinkin-beeers on 04-21-2016

3.69/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

I really wanted to love this, but I just can't bring myself to understand sorachi hops. This also has azacca and 2 others I don't remember but the dill aspect throws me off. It smells good, kinda earthy, grassy, and a little citrus. Then the sorachi hits you at your first sip. I did like this and thought it was a good double ipa, at 8% I had 2. I would drink again.

2x4 from Lewis & Clark Brewing Company