Boscos Dry Stout | Boscos Restaurant & Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Boscos Restaurant & Brewing Co.
Tennessee, United States
boscosbeer.com

Style: Irish Dry Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by jsprain1 on 03-07-2011

3.55/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

A- Pours not quite black, with a thin khaki head. Lasts pretty well. Some lacing.
S- Smell is a bit of chocolate, coffee, charcoal. A bit more caramel then I would like.
T- this beer has more caramel flavor to it then I would like from this style. Charcoal and hints of chocolate are there but not as much as I would like.
M- Dry, per the style. Average body for style.
D- A pretty good representation of style, other than more caramel than I would like. Definitely worth a try. I will note that even though I thought it was easy drinking at the time, near the end it felt tough to get through.

Boscos Dry Stout from Boscos Restaurant & Brewing Co.