Velkopřevor Svetlý Speciál | M욻anský Pivovar Strakonice

M욻anský Pivovar Strakonice
Czech Republic
pivovar-strakonice.cz

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by velkyal on 10-03-2008

Liked:
2.96/5
Alströms:

2.96/5  rDev 0%

Pours a dark golden colour, bordering on amber with a white head, which disappeared quite quickly. I

t has a nice floral nose, with grassy and herbal elements chucked into the mix, at one point I thought I noticed the merest hint of banana.

I found it difficult to really nail down a flavour, other than the fact that it is quite bitter and alcoholic, and although there are sweet undertones, they are not enough to really balance out the beer.

It almost reminded me of Tesco Value marmalade, bitter oranges with sugar chucked on top. Overall it was a disappointing, simply a stronger version of their 12° Dudák, which is nothing special.

Velkopřevor Svetlý Speciál from M욻anský Pivovar Strakonice