Dark Side Of The IPA | Keweenaw Brewing Company

Awaiting More Ratings

Keweenaw Brewing Company
keweenawbrewing.com

Style: American Black Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by minterro on 03-13-2012

2.75/5  rDev -29.1%

3.88/5  rDev 0%

The beer has been rotating in and out of KBS brewery for a while now, so I figured I would give it a rate. I didn't know it was unrated otherwise I would have give it more attention when I was taking notes.

Piney and smoky characteristics in the nose. Good lacing and the head hangs around.

Medium bodied sharp carbonation, really fills you up more then you would expect for a medium bodied beer. Pretty piney but not much malty support. The finish is smokey semi dry and bitter.

One of my favorites that they put out. Its a pretty good Black IPA but not in my top 3.

Dark Side Of The IPA from Keweenaw Brewing Company