Brewer's Specialty IPA | Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown)

Liked This Beer
4.5 w/ 1 ratings

Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown)
Wisconsin, United States
greatdanepub.com

Style: American IPA

Added by woodychandler on 08-28-2004

Liked:
4.5/5
Alströms:

4.5/5  rDev 0%

The brewery was offering this particular iteration of IPA on both handpump and N2 pour while I was visiting, but I preferred the latter and that is the serving type that I am reviewing.
It arrived with an incredible cascade that my server cleverly referred to as "The Cinema". It ended up having a huge head, which was not unexpected. The color was medium to deep gold. Most importantly, there was a strong, hoppy, citrus scent on the nose, giving some indication as to what was coming. My notes read as follow: "Holy fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice, Batman!" I was completely unprepared for the utterly intense hoppiness of this beer. The N2 gave it a nice creaminess in the mouth and I really couldn't wait for my next sip. Just fabulous.

Brewer's Specialty IPA from Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown)
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 1 ratings