Bière De Brie La Briarde | Ferme-Brasserie De Gaillon

3.58/5
Good
1 Rating

Ferme-Brasserie De Gaillon
France

Style: Bière de Garde

Added by oline73 on 05-13-2012

View: Beers
3.58/5  rDev 0%

I picked up this bottle while I was in Paris. Poured into a hotel water glass.

Appearance: Pours a golden amber color with a finger of off white head that fades to a layer on top of the pour.

Smell: Sweet and a bit fruity. Reminds me of honey. There is some spice from the yeast in the mix as well.

Taste: Not nearly as sweet as the smell indicated. Light malt with some apple juice like flavor. The finish has a slight bitterness to it.

Mouthfeel: Medium body with fluffy carbonation and a finish that is a bit dry.

Overall: This is a good beer but I wouldn't say that it's great by any means. The body is too heavy to let the beer be crisp, which is what I was hoping for.

Bière De Brie La Briarde from Ferme-Brasserie De Gaillon