18th Street Brewery info

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by matrix64015, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix64015

matrix64015 Initiate (0) Jun 23, 2009 Missouri

Looking for information on the above brewery. I am down in Kansas City & just wanting to get general info. Could use trading partners (via another thread of course), release info, & if there are any stores available online that ship it. Any info is much appreciated. I am looking for Hunter (or variants) & well most of the others too! I had Deal With The Devil last week & it was AMAZING & I also love their label artwork. Cheers!

2. Jaycase

Jaycase Grand Pooh-Bah (3,554) Jan 13, 2007 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

3. psykosis

psykosis Initiate (0) May 21, 2009 Indiana

Follow their facebook feed for release info. They have limited distribution, with most sales happening at the brewery. I have not seen any of their products for sale online. Special releases come in the bombers. They also have more standard products available in cans. Everything I've had is pretty good to great, and I'm happy to see some of their stuff make it down here to Indy.

matrix64015 likes this.
  4. fatdeets

fatdeets Initiate (0) May 19, 2014 Illinois

Also, I believe they have a limited amount at opening each day and it sells out relatively quickly. Went there for the first time on Saturday. Great beer. The sex and candy and rise of the phoenix were top notch!

matrix64015 likes this.
  5. kodt

kodt Pooh-Bah (2,262) Mar 6, 2013 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

A couple of shops around NWI carry a limited amount of their beer, but not the more limited special releases.

They post on their website when something new is available for carry out, and they post when it is sold out as well.

I don't think any online shops have them available. Perhaps once they expand distribution into Chicago shops like Beer Temple and West Lakeview Liquors will have them online, but that could be a ways off.

matrix64015 likes this.
  6. bowzer4birdie

bowzer4birdie Grand Pooh-Bah (3,710) Aug 16, 2012 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah

Just be aware that this weekend (12-14th) is their 1 year anniversary party. Plan accordingly. :-)

matrix64015 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.