1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

3 Liter Supplication Value?

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by indian_pale_ale, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indian_pale_ale

indian_pale_ale Initiate (0) Nov 17, 2013 Utah

Hey Guys,

Looking for some help here to get an idea of what a 3L of supp is worth. I tried looking around on older threads but not a ton out there.

For those of you who have traded any RR 3L, what have you gotten?

My ISO list included some items like TG stuff (KBBS or really anything), 3F VBDL, loons, cable car kriek, etc. Obviously not looking to pull all this but to give you an idea.

Just trying to get a gauge. Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Drunkensloth

Drunkensloth Devotee (315) Aug 22, 2013 California

I have traded a couple 3L's and I think your list is off except for some of the loons. I believe my last one I got a DDG and a few LA tracks along with a T-25. He also hooked me up with some awesome locals, (port, alpine, etc). I did my best to even out the $4$ with some nice locals and little gems of my own. I think you can get some really solid brews for the 3L, I know I did. But the ones you have posted above I think are a little out of reach for a supp 3L. With the right set of eyes you may get a bite for one of the bottles(not the CCK) and hopefully they will make up the $4$. They are awesome bottles for weddings and such so you need to find the right person. Now if it was a beat, FFAC or T-25, then you're talking something more special. Hope I was helpful and good luck.

indian_pale_ale likes this.
  3. TNeedles

TNeedles Initiate (0) May 11, 2013 California

Gotta have patience and the right trader. I was able to land Fou, DB Huna, Atrial, Nocturn, and La Vie En Rose.

4. indian_pale_ale

Thanks for the information man! I wasn't sure really how far I was off so this is super helpful. Makes sense the rarer 3L command the crazy stuff but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I know exactly what you mean though by finding the right person. Thanks again for the insight!

Thanks TNeedles too!!!

5. Graffy

Graffy Zealot (738) Jan 10, 2014 California
    Trader

I traded a 3L supp a while back for B1 BAA, B2 BAA, Huna

indian_pale_ale likes this.
  6. Devman171

Devman171 Pooh-Bah (1,800) May 16, 2013 Maryland
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Did you ever get the DB Cake Ryan?

7. Graffy

Graffy Zealot (738) Jan 10, 2014 California
    Trader

8. indian_pale_ale

@Graffy nice line up for sure! Guess I'll just have to wait for the right buyer in conjunction with figuring out what I really want. If anyone else has any stores with RR 3L feel free to share!

9. MykelJH

MykelJH Initiate (0) Aug 3, 2011 California

I got 3 assassin for mine and wish I didn't make that trade now

10. indian_pale_ale

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind hooking someone up who wants to make a decent trade and wants the bottle for a special event (wedding, big b-day, first child). For myself it would have been rad to have one at my wedding but was just not feasible for what was in my cellar lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.