A Midwinter nights dram

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by GOBLIN, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GOBLIN

GOBLIN Meyvn (1,380) Mar 3, 2013 Ohio
    Society Trader

Simple question ... how hard is this bourbon to come by ? Is it easily accessible to some ? Is it still on shelves ? Price ?
    Thanks for any information.

2. jheimbigner

jheimbigner Zealot (537) Apr 18, 2015 Washington
    Society Trader

It sits on the shelves in eastern Washington for about $150 a bottle at total wine.

GOBLIN likes this.
  3. Dactrius

Dactrius Meyvn (1,151) Apr 23, 2012 Wisconsin
    Society Trader

I don't know price but locally it was a bottle that sat "behind the counter" for at least few months in some stores. Usually seems to be stick around for a while here, sometimes on the shelf, sometimes not.

GOBLIN likes this.
  4. Leftofthedial

Leftofthedial Disciple (375) Nov 17, 2011 California
    Trader

MSRP is $90. I found one on a shelf for that price though I would consider myself lucky. It’s a once a year release in the late fall.

Rustytacos and GOBLIN like this.
  5. Matishopbrew

Matishopbrew Initiate (42) May 25, 2012 Pennsylvania
    Trader

If you know anyone with an address in your neighboring state to the east, you can order it online from FWGS for $100. Been there for months so demand is obviously not very high.

And just FYI.....it's a rye, not a bourbon.

Good luck.

tacosandbeer and GOBLIN like this.
  6. JohnGalt1

JohnGalt1 Poo-Bah (5,033) Aug 10, 2005 Idaho
    Society Trader

If anybody can get one in the retail range, I have plenty of good beer to make it worth their while. It is tough to get even here in Idaho. It is great and has been one of my favorite whiskeys for a long time.

TimG_0913, tacosandbeer and GOBLIN like this.
  7. TimG_0913

TimG_0913 Aspirant (219) Oct 6, 2014 Delaware
    Trader

I'd be interested in this as well. Have bourbon to trade for it. If OP gets taken care of lmk